Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sometimes i don't want to sleep ' cause waking up is hard...
So hard to start the day...so hard to face the morning...
I don't know what would happen next but i know there's nothing to be afraid of, but why im so damn scared?

I'm learning to live by myself now, learning to let go...the art of letting go... the art of letting go?
I'm only learning the art of letting go...
Sometimes i wanted to sleep but i just can't,
Memories always there keeping me alive, though i feel so dead inside.
I'm tired and i don't wanna hurt my self but why its hard to control my heart? Why its hard to say goodbye to someone which not be yours forever and yet so easy to say i love you again and again...
Please 'heart'...enough, i beg you to stop, it's too much pain! make him happy, make ourselves happy, let go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home