*****BaRbiLiE*****
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
my first chapter
Ayaaaan!!!!! meron na ako HAHAHA.. kala nyo ha... actwali ala lang ako magawa e.. naiinis ako sa boyfriend ko kaya eto, im with my friends, rent kami dito sa computer cafe ni Opalyn!!!! magtrip ba kamo??? mwehehe..
posted by barbilie at
4:38 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
barbilie
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Current mood
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
brbilie
. Make your own badge
here
.
*********
Suteki Da Ne
(Isn't It Beautiful?)
Free file hosting by Ripway.com
Listen
(My) heart is swimming in words
formed by the wind.
(My) voice carried
by a cloudy tomorrow.
A mirror moved
by the moon, trembled my heart
Soft tears
filled with a stream of stars.
Isn't it beautiful?
Two of us walking hand in hand.
I want to go to
your town, your home, your arms.
I dream of lying
against your chest.
My body in your clasp,
disappearing into the evening.
Words stopped by the wind
are a gentle illusion.
A cloud-tomed tomorrow is
a far-away voice.
My heart has been
in a moon-blocked flowing
mirror.
Stars that swayed and flowed
can't hide my tears.
Isn't it beautiful?
Two of us walking hand in hand
I want to go to
your town, your home, your arms.
I dream of your face
that softly melts in the
morning.
Join me on Friendster!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home